Saturday, May 17, 2008

Action or Comedy???

So today I got my claws on a golden oldie. Watched the first episode of it, and I couldn't help but wonder if an action series of 20+ years ago could have become the comedy of today... Of course, I am talking about the series named Knight Rider...

A hit of an action series a couple of years ago, a hit of a comedy series now :P

I am a Systems administrator, and I know technology quite wel
l. I know about special effects as my friend does special effects, animation and all that. This was just hilarious.


David Hasseholff was never one of my favorite actors, and I know why all over again.

Back there he's younger than I am now, which is just scary. I don't quite know where I liked him less, in Knight Rider or in
Baywatch...


Upon seeing the so-called technology burst out laughing at everything. I can't think how all this was state of the art, but it was - no matter what I'm thinking. I especially like the two black & white CRT monitors inside of K.I.T.T


This was really a trip down memory lane, and I must say that although I was never old enough to actually REMEMBER any of this. I will always hold on to this bit of a treasure, and when I feel nostalgic, I think I'll watch another Episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment