Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Administrative Hell

I have once again reminded myself why I have always said that Technical and Admin staff should not mix. At best it's a very volatile combination.

Every day my boss walks into the office and makes some kind of excuse for why he "doesn't feel too good". This is accompanied by lots of annoying sniffing and coughing. Next is usually when he sits in front of his computer and calls out work to everyone in the office. This is annoying EVERY time, as when he calls you out, reads about a million pages of SOMETHING while completely ignoring you. When he finishes at some stage he asks you something, to which the reply 99% of the time is "Well, that's problem." to which he replies "Then sort it out for me". This is all fair and well, but I must say that I don't think it's nice when it is in NO way work related, or when I'm already busy with other work...

Yes, it's round about at that point that the VERY volatile combination gets shaken just a little too much...*POPS*

**sigh** yes, I know, he's the boss. Yes, it sucks bigtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment