Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quiet...

Yes, I admit and apologize. This was a very quiet month on the blog. Nothing has gone on here, and I know it's bad for business. I hope to change that very soon.

The last month has been very busy and included a short 7 day holiday next to the fishing waters for me and the wife. That was of course very relaxing, and not getting a single work-related phone call made it so much the better.

Mrs. BOFH out-caught everyone on the bank, and took the "prize" with a 7.18kg Common Carp. For those wondering, no - I am not jealous, I am in fact - VERY proud. Runner up was me, with a Common Carp of 6.86kg. This was the biggest one coming up 5 days after we got there.

I also want to make a request for some interesting bofh stories if there are any. I would love to hear some stories, and will post them if appropriate.

Thanks to the few faithful ones that kept coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment