Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life Sucks

We've all Had 'em. The bad days just don't are that nice.

We all need to take a breath, stand back and smile, because then it seems to go better.

Today I found out that our most important PC (luckily not one of my LInux Servers) Went Dead, and that we didn't have enough time to get it sorted for the weekend. Now the analogue system is up and running, and we'll have to use it this weekend.

So, in standing back, and looking at the day, this would make anyone's day, I hope you guys enjoy it...




So I watched scrubs tonight, and a part of a song from that JD and Turk Sang in an episode called "My Musical". Hope you enjoy it as much as I do...



I'm going to sit down, have some fun, and chill. Tomorrow I'm off, so I am going to sleep in, and only get up when I want to...let's see how that turns out for me...


(and now I'll stop rambling and talking nonsense, because I don't think I'm making any sense)

No comments:

Post a Comment