Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lazy Lusers

We all know them, have them & somehow need to work with them. Yep, it's the Lazy Luser. The one or two that just won't budge a finger to get their way. This is a call to all the Lazy Lusers out there. Read and learn (even if you are too lazy)

I know I'm not the most energetic and/or athletic person you can get, but I definitely am not too lazy to do my bit to get things done. Picking up the phone to order something, or sending an E-Mail to remind someone of something is not that bad. I can do it, and I'm pretty sure everyone else can too.

Is it REALLY too much trouble to send an E-Mail with a request for something? If so, why then is so easy to sit around and send hundreds of cute, funny and useless chain-messages around every single day? I know - it's no trouble quickly sending it to a few people in you address book? Guess what - that's the same thing you do to send an E-Mail to the support staff idiot!

Why exactly is it so hard for you, as Luser, to help me, as support staff, to help..YOU. I mean - if my math isn't wrong, it is after all YOU that want something from ME. So, if i'm not mistaken - you kind of need to be nice to me.

So in short, all that I want to yell at you, you lazy couch potato, is to get off your ass, do your bit for us, yourself and society in general. Stop sitting there and using up oxygen & start putting it to use more productively!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel your pain!

    I myself have this one dumb cunt of a user that's like this. Not to say I have just one moron, but quite a few idiots hanging around. Wish they'd get some kool-aid.

    Anyway, she (yeah, female, go figure) is too goddamn stupid to put in her own paper in the printer

    I shit you not.

    Then I have to walk quite a fair distance (about 100m and up a few stairs) just to get there and do it. Geezuz h krist on a stick!

    This shit happens all day, ranging from paper to excel (DO I FUCKING LOOK LIKE M$ SUPPORT?!) down to email (it's an AT.. a bloody @ ya moron!)

    I just wish users would stop being so blindly dependant on everybody. They're a drain on the system.

    Yeah that's enough for now.

    Excuse me while I delete some accounts.

    ReplyDelete