Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Attack Of The Infidels...

For those of you who know me and follow my profile on Facebook will know that I mentioned that User 'Request' go up and multiply when the boss goes away. Well, this week is no different than the rest.

I have a MOUNTAIN of work that needs to be done, preferably by the end of tomorrow, as I will only be back in the office on Tuesday. I have completed not two, not three but ONE single item from my list. The worst part is that I haven't actually done MUCH productive, it's mainly annoying phone calls.

When the padawan went out to buy some cables we need, the phone literally did NOT stop ringing for more than a minute at a time, all when I'm trying to work, and be productive.

I'm seeing at least a FEW more LONG nights for me this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment