Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busy as hell..

Ok, I don't think I've got that kind of traffic going yet, but it feels as if I'm close enough.

 

Quickly went to the Electronics Dump Site this morning, to chuck away about half a ton of rubbish, just sitting in store rooms collecting dust…Lucky for me there were two minions that I can/could boss around. This made my life much better, but still very busy. It's funny how you can be busy, but the moment you get someone to help you, you get twice as busy, with half the productivity rate.

 

No matter that, I'm still happy that they're here, as I can put them on to do things like clean the workshop, sort the rubbish from the junk, and suchforth. That makes my life all the much better…

 

Hope you guys are having a good time and a good week. It's just week before my camping trip, and I'm counting down the days…

No comments:

Post a Comment