Monday, March 30, 2009

And We're Back

And what a weeken it's been! I'm just glad to be back at work again today. Honestly I am, but not for the work, but purely for the fact that today means the Camping & Fishing weekend's just THAT much closer…

 

We'll be visiting Donaldson Dam again, and I'm hoping to better my Personal Best of 10.1kg. I'm wishing for something in the line of 'n 14/15kg monster. Something that will last me a bit. That would make the trip at least a little bit better.

 

I'll have to get my claws onto some maize, so that I can start preparing. Mother gave me a second slow cooker this weekend. She was planning on dumping it, and I decided to take it. This just means I can now cook at double the normal pace, especially if/when I put the Pressure cooker on as well (also A gift from Mother).

 

Ok, back to work. This week's going to be hectic (To say the very least). I need to get my projects off the ground today. Luckily that all seems on track as my 2 little laborers arrived bright and early. I just need to put these two to work, and all will be right with the world.

 

Anyway, hope your day is as good as mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment